Thursday, February 28, 2013

Much to be thankful for!

Thank you, Lord, for giving me an interview for a position I am actually excited about! Job hunting is a job in itself but today I couldn't wait to go on this interview. I am SO ready to be working again but have been thankful for the time I've had off. I have never looked so hard for a job but nothing has opened up. What a relief to even get an interview!

I didnt get a chance to write about my "God thing" yesterday but I am so blessed to have listened to a podcast yesterday that has really stuck with me. To quote Ray Ortlund " When life is hell and nothing is going right, AND you're experiencing God's nearness deep within, the reality is...THATS HEAVEN ON EARTH!". Man thats so good and really helps me look at my current season of life in a way that I wouldn't have.

God IS good...regardless of my circumstances and I have much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment